To contribute your guest post to this blog, read the following guidelines:
- Content should be 100% original. Plagiarised posts will be rejected even if there is very less percentage of plagiarism.
- The length of the guest post should be minimum 700 and maximum 1000 words. You are allowed to include a royalty free image with the post. Image is optional.
- There should no grammatical mistakes or spelling errors.
- Please do not submit any offensive, pornographic, or illegal content.
- You are allowed to include a link to your website homepage in the author bio of your post. We reserve the right to add or remove any links in the post.
- The editor of thebusiness.today reserves the right to add hyperlinks in your published post.
- Guest post acceptance will be on the discretion of the editor/admin of this blog.
- The content should not have been published anywhere else. Once published on thebusinesstoday, the content is solely a property of thebusiness.today and you are not allowed to publish it anywhere else.
- We will not entertain any requests for modification after the post is published.
If you have thoroughly read and assure to comply with the above guidelines, you may send your post in a .docx file format to the editor of thebusinesstoday. Do also attach an author bio of fewer than 40 words.